Cancellation & No Show Policy
- You must cancel 12 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account.
- If your spot is cancelled in the 12 hour window, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- Clients who cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time or fail to attend their enrolled class will automatically be charged a $10 fee.
- Clients are expected to check-in at the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes prior to their enrolled class start time.
- Please note, if you are not checked in 5 minutes prior to class time, your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- Class check-in at the front desk will end promptly at the class start time.
Open Gym Policy
- Classes take priority over everything else. Individual programing is to be completed during designated Open Gym off-peak hours, ONLY.
- Individuals are required to check-in at the front desk upon arrival. This includes visits for classes, cycles, open gym, private training, events, and Resilient PT appointments.
- Improper check-in may result in a “No-Show” attendance status and fee.
- Clients are expected to manage their class schedule through the Solace New York app and their client account on the Pike 13 website.
- We will not auto enroll you into a class from the waitlist once within the 12-hour cancellation window.
Lost & Found
- Solace New York is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Personal belongings not secured in a privately rented locker are cleared every evening.
- If unclaimed after 2 weeks, lost & found items will be donated to charity.
- Classes take priority over everything else.
- Introduce yourself to new members
- Cheer for your peers. The WOD isn’t over until everyone has finished.
- Always put your equipment away. If you don’t know where it goes, ask.
- Clips must be on the bars at all times and extra plates must be off the platform.
- Take pride in your gym. Respect your equipment.
- If you lose count, the next rep is always 1.
- If you want to get on the leaderboard, you must have someone count for you.
- Do not bring food, towels, and or gym bags downstairs.
Billing, Auto-Renewal & Expiration Dates
- Monthly membership are billed on the same day of the month as your sign-up date.
- All memberships will auto renew unless clients set an end date in Pike 13.
- Client may manage their membership plans/passes and class schedule through their Pike 13 account.
- Plans and Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- All single classes and 10 class packages expire 6 months from purchase date.
- All 50 class packages expire one year from purchase date.
- We do not offer extensions. For any medical issues or extenuating circumstances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Due Payments / What Happens If Your Card Doesn’t Go Through
- Client accounts must be kept up to date with a valid credit card on file.
- If a payment declines, we reserve the right to charge any payment method we have for you on file.
- If there is no other card is on file, we reserve the right to remove you from any upcoming classes you have scheduled until updated billing information is provided
- Membership holds cannot be managed on your Pike 13 account.
- To place a hold on your account, you must email email@example.com. Must indicate the start and end date of the hold and provide a valid reason.
- A request for a hold must be sent at least 5 days before the start date of the hold.
- The length of a non-medical hold is a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 3 months.
- A non-medical hold has a fee of $50.
- Members can put a hold on their account once every calendar year for non-medical reasons.
- If a member needs to put their account on hold for medical reasons, they must have a doctor’s note to have the hold fee waived. If there is no doctor’s not the member will have to pay the fee.
- All membership termination may be completed by the member through their Pike 13 account.
- Termination prior to fulfilling a membership contract will incur a $500 fee.
- Cancellations must be done at least 5 days before the next billing date.
- There are no retroactive cancellations or holds: clients must communicate the request in advance.