Cancellation & No Show Policy
- Our class cancellation booking windows are at least 12 hours in advance of morning classes and 1 hour in advance of an afternoon/evening class.
- If your spot is cancelled within the above-listed windows, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- Clients who cancel outside of the allowed cancellation windows or fail to attend their enrolled class will automatically be charged a $10 fee.
- Clients are expected to check-in at the front desk a minimum of 5 minutes prior to their enrolled class start time.
- Please note, if you are not checked in 5 minutes prior to class time, your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- Class check-in at the front desk will end promptly at the class start time.
Open Gym Policy
- Classes take priority over everything else. Individual programing is to be completed during designated Open Gym off-peak hours, ONLY.
- Individuals are required to check-in at the front desk upon arrival (swipe your key fob or scan your barcode within the Solace app). This includes visits for classes, cycles, open gym, private training, events, and Resilient PT appointments.
- Improper check-in may result in a “No-Show” attendance status and fee.
- Clients are expected to manage their class schedule through the Solace New York app and their client account on the ClubReady website.
- We will not auto enroll you into a class from the waitlist once within the cancellation windows.
Lost & Found
- Solace New York is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Personal belongings not secured in a privately rented locker are cleared every evening.
- If unclaimed after 2 weeks, lost & found items will be donated to charity.
- Classes take priority over everything else.
- Introduce yourself to new members
- Cheer for your peers. The WOD isn’t over until everyone has finished.
- Always put your equipment away. If you don’t know where it goes, ask.
- Clips must be on the bars at all times (except for the Bench Press) and extra plates must be off the platform.
- Take pride in your gym. Respect your equipment.
- If you lose count, the next rep is always 1.
- If you want to get on the leaderboard, you must have someone count for you.
- Do not bring food, towels, and or gym bags downstairs.
Billing, Auto-Renewal & Expiration Dates
- Monthly membership are billed on the same day of the month as your sign-up date.
- All memberships will auto renew unless clients inform email@example.com otherwise.
- Clients may manage their membership plans/passes and class schedule through their ClubReady account.
- Plans and Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- All single classes and 10 class packages expire 6 months from purchase date.
- All 50 class packages expire one year from purchase date.
- We do not offer extensions. For any medical issues or extenuating circumstances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Due Payments / What Happens If Your Card Doesn’t Go Through
- Client accounts must be kept up to date with a valid credit card on file.
- If a payment declines, we reserve the right to charge any payment method we have for you on file.
- If there is no other card is on file, we reserve the right to remove you from any upcoming classes you have scheduled until updated billing information is provided
- Membership holds cannot be managed on your ClubReady account.
- To place a hold on your account, you must email email@example.com. Must indicate the start and end date of the hold and provide a valid reason.
- A request for a hold must be sent at least 5 days before the start date of the hold.
- The length of a non-medical hold is a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 3 months.
- A non-medical hold has a fee of $25.
- Members can put a hold on their account once every calendar year for non-medical reasons.
- If a member needs to put their account on hold for medical reasons, they must have a doctor’s note to have the hold fee waived. If there is no doctor’s not the member will have to pay the fee.
- All membership termination may be completed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination prior to fulfilling a membership contract will incur a $500 fee.
- Cancellations must be done at least 5 days before the next billing date.
- There are no retroactive cancellations or holds: clients must communicate the request in advance.