Classes will meet 3 days each week. Each class will be a mixture of learning and lifting. Learning topics include lifting technique, breathing, flexibility, choosing warm-ups, training gear, and effective programming philosophy. Ample time will be given for participants to practice lifting, dial in form, and find working weights.
- Monday – Squat (Low-Bar, High Bar, & Box Squats)
- Wednesday – Bench Press (Standard, Incline, Close-Grip)
- Friday – Deadlift (Conventional & Sumo)
- Monday – Press (Starting Strength / CrossFit styles, LTEs)
- Wednesday – Posterior Chain Accessory (Hip & Back Extension, Good Morning, RDL)
- Friday – Unilateral Exercises (Barbell Lunges, Split Squats, Landmine Press)